Who Would Fuck Maxine Waters?

Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
I would fuck this James Brown wearing wig cow if she was the only woman on earth. hehe
Critical Observer
Re: Who Would Fuck Maxine Waters?
July 12, 2018 07:51PM
Even other NlGGERS wouldn't fuck her black pussy . . . let alone a white man . . .
Realidad
July 12, 2018 08:04PM
Spike N A Wheelchair is a nïgger
I am a big fat Samoan living in a wheelchair. Get it right, Bitch. (Realidad) I am not a coon. I was on the TLC cable channel, My 600 lbs life.
The Bye Bye Man
July 13, 2018 02:51AM
LOL LOL
SATAN
July 13, 2018 03:28PM
Even I wouldn't touch that thang with my 10 foot pole!
Non-Partisan Gay Voter
July 13, 2018 03:50PM
Well the bitch has two offsprings so someone "must" have fucked her at least twice!
Logical Vato
July 14, 2018 04:51AM
Op, why don't you ask if someone would fuck your abuela? I bet most guys here would say "hell, no!" because even if she was hot once, today she's old and ugly. However Maxine used to look like before it's not fair to ask such a question, and in a gay site, no less.
Critical Observer
July 14, 2018 05:05AM
Maxine Waters needs to learn to take her place amongst the Gorillas. She's a liver-lipped, goat-smelling, ape-faced savage. . .
Fair & Balanced
July 14, 2018 05:16PM
Ms. Waters is no better or worse than Tru-mp! Both need to mature and realize the important position/office they hold! More importantly they're supposed to be leaders but instead act like children who need guidance! Moreover they and many on both parties are terrible role models to children! And yet we wonder why there is so much "bullying" and violence in schools? Perhaps we need to take a look at ourselves for that answer!
not even Darth Vader would've touched that nasty bitch with his light-saber!
Maluco
July 14, 2018 07:25PM
Not even the Blackest Ape from the Blackest Continent on Earth would fuck that Black Pussy of Maxine Waters, HELLZ NO!
The Lady Chablis aka The Doll
July 16, 2018 05:19PM
This thought is disgusting!
Gay Mexican Afraid To Come Out
July 16, 2018 08:54PM
A Gorilla will not fuck that James Brown wig wearing BITCH.
NYC Puerto Rican DC Transplant
July 17, 2018 10:43PM
Her wig does look like James Brown's hair. LOL
Anonymous
July 18, 2018 04:55AM
Does using racist language and calling a sitting member of the U.S House of Representatives derogatory names make you feel more masculine or something? It reveals your ignorance more than anything.
Maluco
July 18, 2018 06:53AM
We do feel better writing shit about that Fugly Black Bitch
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 19?