Worst pizza ever!

Posted by pizza is my bae 
Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
pizza is my bae
Worst pizza ever!
July 12, 2018 06:32AM
I had to send the pizza back for being too raw in the middle. When it came back the color on the crust did not change. When I took a bite, the crust literally had the mouth feel and texture of Rice Crispy's out of the box. The taste was revolting. And big goops of weird cheese that tasted like year-old butter.
Razon
Re: Worst pizza ever!
July 12, 2018 09:47PM
Op, that's because you bought a racist "Papa John's" pizza! Even though their racist founder has been forced to step down for using racial slurs (the "N" word) against our black brothers, their pizza continues to have that ugly revolting taste of racism! I suggest you (and all of us!) take your pizza business to a more diverse and inclusive pizza company!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/10/papa-johns-founder-john-schnatter-resigns-as-chairman-of-company-boar.html
agree
July 13, 2018 04:19AM
papa johns is the worst of the worst
July 13, 2018 04:39PM
Papa johns is the best.

Do you guys have Pizza Patron in LA? They have nastiest pizza. It's mostly has Latino customers.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 21?