In the 60's NlGGERS, like Maxine Waters, were just DYIING to get into the White Public Restrooms just so they could sniff the stench of white ass and sit on the same toilets as whites.

Posted by Critical Observer 
Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
In the 60's NlGGERS, like Maxine Waters, were just DYIING to get into the White Public Restrooms just so they could sniff the stench of white ass and sit on the same toilets as whites.
And your mother was in the black restrooms sucking all the black dick she could wrap her lips around. Not counting all the black assholes she tongue cleaned.
My, My, July Fly . . . Are we a little bitter? . . .
My, My, Critical Observer...Are we a little bitter and a lot racist? How this kind of racism stays up on this board is a testament to this site being neglectful and racist as well.
I'll never understand how some gay individuals could have any racist or discriminatory feelings towards other special interest groups! And how can "some" gay Latinos have such hateful views of others since we are minorities in 2 ways being gay and Latino!!!
Why has not hateful posts like this one been moderated?
This is it for me. I subscribed to this site after a pretty long absence. I will now not renew and I'm never coming back. I have no idea who runs this place but it is shoddy, to say the least. I regret paying to read trash like this.
Fault can be assigned three ways:

1. First of course, are the racist idiots who post inflammatory messages. They are cowardly trolls who use anonymous forums to spread their hate. They deserve to be banned.

2. Second is the webmaster, who should be monitoring the website, the chat room, and the message board. Because he doesn't, the trolls are able to continue posting their hate, which gives the site a bad reputation.

3. Third are the users, who don't effectively protest the hate by sending an e-mail to the webmaster (webmaster@bilatinmen.com). If more users contacted the webmaster and stated their disgust with the trolls, then maybe the webmaster would take action.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 19?