Celebrities You Probably Think Are Dead BUT THEY ARE NOT DEAD YET!

Posted by Macaulay Culkin 
Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
Why are these celebrities STILL ALIVE???

Kirk Douglas - 101 years old!
Olivia De Havilland - 101 years old!
Hugh Downs - 97 years old!
Carol Channing - 97 years old!
Doris Day - 95 years old!
Larry Storch - 95 years old!
Bob Barker - 94 years old!
Eva Marie Saint - 92 years old!
Dick Van Dyke - 92 years old!
Angela Lansbury - 92 years old!
June Lockhart - 92 years old!
Sidney Poitier - 91 years old!
Mamie Van Doren - 86 years old!
Regis Philbin - 86 years old!
Little Richard - 85 years old!
Burt Reynolds - 82 years old!
Charlie Sheen - 52 years old!
You forgot Cοrchis - 152 years old! . . . Oh wait! . . . She's NOT a celebrity . . .
"Why are these celebrities STILL ALIVE???"

^^^
Why are you so rude?
.Little Richard Denies Near-Death Rumors: ‘I’m Still Singing’
“I’m healthy,” says rock & roll pioneer

“A friend, a legend & some say the true King of Rock & Roll. Lil-Richard needs our love & understanding right now,” Bootsy Collins wrote on Facebook on April 28th. “He is not in the best of health so I ask all the Funkateers to lift him up.”
The reports are untrue, according to William Sobel, Little Richard’s attorney of the past 30 years. “I just spoke to him today,” Sobel tells Rolling Stone. “He said, ‘You know, I want you to talk to [the press] because I’m really annoyed. This thing started on Facebook. Not only is my family not gathering around me because I’m ill, but I’m still singing. I don’t perform like I used to, but I have my singing voice, I walk around, I had hip surgery a while ago but I’m healthy.'” I don’t perform like I used to, but I have my singing voice, I walk around, I had hip surgery a while ago but I’m healthy.'”

Little Richard hasn’t performed in the past two years and has kept largely away from the spotlight, reportedly living in a penthouse suite at the Hilton in downtown Nashville. “He had hip surgery,” says Sobel. “He’s 85 I don’t know how many 85 year-olds still get up and rock it out every week, but in light of the rumors, I wanted to tell you that he’s vivacious and conversant about a ton of different things and he’s still very active in a daily routine. I used to represent Prince and he just engaged me in all kinds of Prince conversations, calling him a ‘creative genius.'”
That's 17 "WHO's?" from me!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 12?