Nooo! It's True Gurlz! Justin Beiber is Engaged to be Married to Hailey Baldwin! So Sad!!!

Posted by Muy Triste! 
Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
It's true chicas! Our Justin is now committed into marrying that Hailey Baldwin! WHYYYYY? I'm sure everyone here is as shocked as I am by this horrific news! We still haven't gotten over the marriage of Prince Harry and now this! Very tough being a young gay male today! But let's not lose hope! Things can change between the two and hopefully Justin will realize that he's making a BIG mistake! I hate to have to bring you this BAD NEWS but it needed to be done! Hang in there! We must stick together in these difficult days!

https://people.com/music/justin-bieber-confirms-engagement-hailey-baldwin/
Once I found out this chicks father is Steven Baldwin all i can see is him now lol. Not good para la Justin!
Does she know that Justin is actually a 36 year old lesbian?
He had to get married sooner or later......and it probably had to be a model.....not really a big surprise there......we'll see how he does with a big step like this........there will probably be so much more to come on him......right?
ever hear the term 'lavender marriage' there you go....
He'll probably beat her up within a year into their "marriage" and she'll file for divorce. This relationship is a "done" and over deal! They along with the Baldwin family are desperate for media attention and think that they can be the next "Kardashians!" <------- That ain't ever gonna happen! LOL!
He looks like a Britney train wreck.
Just as I predicted, Justin got UGLY AS SIN! Holy fuck!

Nick Jonas recently married and he’ll get fucking ugly too. Puke!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmdaT8jY3W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8iwm5vov9ve9
What do you say Gurlz? I say this "marriage" won't last a year!
When I see pics of these 2 they look like a lesbo couple.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 12?