Hooking up with an ex

Posted by Mario28 
Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
Hooking up with an ex
July 02, 2018 10:13AM
So I broke up with a guy that I dated for close to 4 years because he found a new man and decided that we weren’t working and just wanted to be friends. I told him no, I didn’t want to be friends and just stopped talking and seeing him. He messaged me to come over to his house because his bf was gone and we ended fucking. Exactly what he did to me with another dude, he did to this other dude with me. Should I keep fucking with him? Should I tell his current bf? I do not feel bad because while he was dating me he was cheating on me with this dude that is now his current bf. Any thoughts?
Spike
Re: Hooking up with an ex
July 02, 2018 05:12PM
STOP FUCKING HIM!

You broke up with him for a reason! Why can’t you just find someone else? Why do you insist of still being there (you took him up on the offer!) Both you and his new man are beyond fucking stupid if you both knew he was a cheater but continue being around him!

Do not let his man know! Simply move on and lose all contact with your ex. It’s that fucking simple.
Whore
July 02, 2018 05:21PM
This is why I don't do relationships. If u knew that he was cheating on you and you wanted a relationship, why did you stay with him? Makes no fucking sense!
July 02, 2018 05:49PM
I agree with Spike. “Simply move on!” But of course you won’t, because you still love him and are hoping that he’ll change his ways and come back to you. He won’t, and you’ll never be more than an occasional convenient fuck for him. - You might have to settle for that.
Yolanda Tostanda
July 02, 2018 06:29PM
Tell the boyfriend, maybe you get to fuck him too!!!!
Lol
July 02, 2018 06:30PM
Pura putas Aqui!!!!
Open Minded
July 02, 2018 11:21PM
This is why I don't do relationships....
--------------------------------------------------------------

^Yes! The only kind of relationships I ever enter into are "open relationships!" I know I could NEVER be faithful to just one man so why try? Being in an open relationship eliminates the possibility that you or you partner are going to "cheat" because that's what's expected in an open relationship! Both me and my current partner have separate bedrooms so as to not bother the other when I or he has an overnight "guest." I admit this type of relationship is NOT for everyone but it's the only type of relationship that works for me.
July 03, 2018 12:52AM
Why people do this to themselves is beyond me. Why not just move on?
Spike
July 03, 2018 12:55AM
^^

Lol. You really called yourself “open minded” because you have an open relationship?

So you consider monogamous relationships “close minded?” “Old fashioned?” Really girl, really?!
Open Minded
July 03, 2018 01:50AM
So you consider monogamous relationships “close minded?” “Old fashioned?” Really girl, really?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Absolutely!!!!! Men were not made to be monogamous! They were made to breed with as many females (or "pseudo" breed with other gay males) as possible! "If" this wasn't the case how do you explain that about 40% to 50% of married couples in the United States divorce, and that the divorce rate among those who remarry is even higher! AND keep in mind that these statistics DON'T include unmarried couples living together who later separate and find new partners! Monogamy isn't a "dying" condition, it's COMPLETELY Dead!!!! RIP+++

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2018/02/02/broken-hearts-rundown-divorce-capital-every-state/1078283001/
Spike
July 03, 2018 02:02AM
^Oh brother! You really just tried that!

It’s been proven time and time again scientifically that just IS NOT TRUE! There’s ZERO proof that men are hardwired to have multiple partners. That is strictly a choice. Unlike other animal species, we have a brain that is capable of conscious choices AND THIS INCLUDES SEX. This is also why “sex addiction” is NOT seen as a disorder.

I highly suggest you seek higher education instead of simple myths passed down from older generations (soooo “open minded.)
LatinoBottom
July 03, 2018 05:04AM
Wow! It jumped from “stopped talking and seeing him” to going to his house.
Lol
July 04, 2018 01:24AM
Fuck him and make sure his current bf finds out, after that stop talking to him for good.
July 04, 2018 12:13PM
Surely men and women have different attitudes to relationships. Men fuck and move on. Women expect the fucker to stay. Mario28 is behaving like the woman in this relationship. He must be a bottom.
July 04, 2018 03:34PM
I’m not a bottom. Normally I just move on but this was different. Idk why.
Yo Ho
July 04, 2018 04:14PM
I seriously tried being in a monogamous relationship three times in the past and each time one or the other (or both!) ended up cheating! I'm sure having one partner for life works for some folks but definitely NOT for the growing majority of people regardless of sexual preference! My older (str8) bro recently left his wife of 11 years "for a newer and hotter model" <-------- (his words not mine!). As someone once correctly said: "Waiting for Mr. Right is foolish and you should instead be looking for "Mr. Right Now!" <------ So true! I love having a variety of men as sex partners! Remember, we are living in the age of "Diversity!" Gotta love being sexually active in today's culture!!!!
Me
July 04, 2018 06:52PM
Y’all are adults and if y’all agree to fuck, do it. But you will be the one that gets hurt at the end. Is it worth it. That’s the question.
Spike
July 04, 2018 07:55PM
@Mario28-

Honey, you need to learn to move on. He’ll never be yours. It will never work out the way you want it to. All you’re doing is wasting time in your life that you’ll never get back. There’s nothing left to experience with your ex. It’s over and you’re hanging on a thread. JUST MOVE ON COMPLETELY!
Anonymous
July 05, 2018 04:41PM
Although I have had boyfriends in the past, I have always been single and lived on my own.

One time I went to Las Vegas with a straight married couple, and I saw the beauty of how a committed relationship could work. The wife handled some things, the husband handled other things, and each could rely on the other to do their part and could relax in the security of knowing that they had a true partner.

I have never met anyone I felt who could be that kind of partner for me, and I am too independent to believe that I could be that kind of partner for someone else.

Here is a helpful guide to types of relationships:
http://www.rootofattraction.com/7-sexual-relationship-types/

I currently have a fuck buddy, and I think the ideal situation for me would be to have a friend with benefits, or maybe an open relationship (but only if we lived separately). But one never knows--life throws surprises at people. One single guy I knew in San Antonio fell completely head over heels with another guy, and they became a committed couple, raising grandchildren together, etc.

The key is to discuss one's goals with the other person and see if they are in alignment, with the realization that situations are shifting all the time, which may change things.
Open Minded
July 05, 2018 10:32PM
I currently have a fuck buddy, and I think the ideal situation for me would be to have a friend with benefits, or maybe an open relationship (but only if we lived separately).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Agree except for that part of living separately. With the cost of rent here in the south land it's nearly impossible to live without roommates to share the rent. For me having separate bedrooms works great and sometimes (not often) we share the guys we bring home (but not together in a 3-way!).
Hi All
July 06, 2018 03:06AM
To Mario28, I am so sorry you are going through this. I know what it is like to want to make something work, but this doesn't sound like a good or healthy relationship for you to be in, if you are a monogomous person. You can do so much better, don't settle for less. And, no, if it were me, I wouldn't go with someone who cheats or is constantly looking for someone else.....I am turned off by people who can't see a good person in front of them.
July 06, 2018 04:31PM
@Spike

Daam that’s kinda harsh lol. Calmate. I really cared for this dude but you’re right. I guess it’s not meant to be.
Lol
July 07, 2018 06:47PM
Was the sex good? If it was keep fucking him or him tucking g you. Just don’t get attached.
LatinoBottom
July 08, 2018 07:16AM
Whenever we are in a dilemma, we should ask ourselves, “Am I part of the problem or the solution?”
July 10, 2018 03:22AM
So did you keep fucking him?
LatinoBottom
July 10, 2018 05:09AM
Sometimes people take the bait whenever the opportunity comes up.
July 12, 2018 11:30PM
Always put yourself first. If this makes you happy and you know what you’re getting into do it. If it’s going to hurt you at then end just don’t do it.
^Racist!!!
July 13, 2018 12:01AM
Always put yourself first....
--------------------------------------------

^I bet you own a "Make America Great Again" Tru-mp hat, don't you?
July 13, 2018 01:36AM
What’s wrong with putting yourself first in these types of situation.
LatinoBottom
July 19, 2018 04:26AM
Put yourself first when it means responsibly, morally, ethically, and without causing harm.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 8?