Would You Let Cuban William Levy Fuck You In The ASShole

Posted by OSCAR 
Back To Messageboard To BiLatinMen.com
He can fuck my asshole anytime he wants.
With each passing year I wish less to be fucked by him since he's starting to get old (and looking it!). But yeah, I'd go for it one final year!
Perry Mason Was A Homo
Re: Would You Let Cuban William Levy Fuck You In The ASShole
June 13, 2018 05:05PM
Are you crazy? William does not look old and he can fuck me.
Poor Levy is well getting past his prime days! He's showing his age (and then some) these days and it's so sad that he's trying to hide the fact that he's quickly balding by cutting his hair short! There are now far more hotter Latino Tele-Novela studs now than Mr. Levy. He can no longer pull off acting in a Tele-Novela as the hot young man every chica is after! He should settle for roles where he plays a middle aged married man and forget about being the Tele-Novela's hot stud. After all he's 37 years OLD now!

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/william-levy-says-he-didnt-have-affair-with-j-lo__oPt.jpg
Young Latino Bottom Boi
June 13, 2018 05:37PM
Fuck yes, I'd bend over for him in a heartbeat! I love older mature men regardless of hair loss! Levy is still very sexy now that he's "30 something!" But the poor guy started worrying about going bald 8 years ago! Why can't men accept growing older? What's the alternative? Dying young? My culito is always "open" 24/7 for guapo Mr. Levy!!!!

http://www.latingossip.com/william-levy/william-levy-stressing-over-going-bald.html
Perry Mason Was A Homo
June 13, 2018 05:43PM
37 years old is not middle aged. Once you turn 50, you become middle aged.
Elizabitch Gutierrez
June 13, 2018 06:53PM
OMG! Another thread about my man? Leave my man the fuck alone you thirsty bitches!!!
I do not care if William Levy goes bald. The man is still young and good-looking. I am not attracted to the young teen age skinny boys on this site. Some loo like their Do Do holes stink.
I would eat this hot mother fucker's ass after he take a shit. LOL
In this recent Mother's Day 2018 picture of William and his young son, he has a head full of hair. Do you homos think he is wearing a weave? The man is drop dead gorgeous and I would love seeing him in a gay video with him getting fuck in his tight Cuban hole.
Oops, I forgot to provide the link with William having a head full of hair taken 5/2018.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BisPmRvluUG/?hl=en&taken-by=willevy
No I wouldn't let him fuck me. I'm a top, and also he does not appeal to me at all. Not my type.
Are you fucking blind, Marco? If William offered you his ass to fuck, you would fuck this hot Cubano? I would fuck the living shit out of this hot Cuban man living in Miami.
Do you homos think he is wearing a weave?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

^Of course it's a weave! Over the past 10 years he's become very conscious about his baldness. Too bad! Some of us love bald men and wish he'd just let nature take it's course! Perhaps he needs to talk to that other "William" in Britain who doesn't seem to give a fuck that he's gone bald as is his younger brother Prince Harry! <---- I bet bald men who are named "hairy" must be extra self-conscious! Again, as they say "Bald is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Jacob, I know what I like and William Levy isn't it.
Levy's son looks gay AF. Since Latinos are into incest the thoughts that are going thru that boys mind about his hot dad. Pobrecito pa los did.
i like the colombian guys from sin senos...they could all RAW me. the one guy roberto manrique is from ecuador. he could give me AIDS!!!
Yolanda Tostanda
June 14, 2018 02:26AM
The chico looks a bit tired these days and I doubt he can get it hard enough to penetrate my tight culito.
I just looked at his Instagram. He's never been my type, but he is a very beautiful man, I gotta admit. A little too pretty for me, but he looks great, even with the weave or hairpiece or plugs or whatever it is.
Why are u quuens saying he's bald & wearing a hairpiece? Where s the proof?
I agree, you guys leave William alone. He does not wear a hair piece, weave, or plugs. Even if he were to go bald, I would date him or have sex with this hot gorgeous Cuban masculine man. In reference to the guy that likes Colombian men and stated, they can give him AIDS/SIDA. You're a sick individual and you need some help. I don't care how attractive a man is but if he has HIV or AIDS, they can forget about me having sex with them.
Diverse & Inclusive Guy!
June 14, 2018 05:24PM
I don't care how attractive a man is but if he has HIV or AIDS, they can forget about me having sex with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Wow! I didn't expect that in this day and age! I wouldn't let call it a deal breaker if a guy I was interested in had HIV or AIDS! Today AIDS is not the death sentence it was 30 years ago. Just look how long Magic Johnson has lived with the disease! Sure I'd insist on "safe-sex" (as I do with all other sex partners!) but otherwise his status is irrelevant.
This is a hot fight soap opera scene with William Levy and Davie Zepeda. David appear to have a hard on in his tight boxer briefs. There is a video online with David Zepeda masturbating. He's is fucking hot too. I think both are bisexuals. Check out the youtube video below. I don't like getting fuck but if the only way I could get William Levy in bed was to give up my asshole to him, it will be done. LOL The man is drop dead gorgeous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs3IC89U1Fw
I don't give a fuck how good looking a man is. If he has HIV or AIDS, I will not risk my life by having sex with him period. Condoms do break. I want to live.
I love Mexican gossip! Here hot Davie Zepeda talks about his relationship with William Levy ALTHOUGH the narrator of this video confused Levy with Ricky Martin! LOL! Hot nonetheless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdyNjHStGNY
He is fuckable and damn attractive.
When I first saw William Levy several years ago, I fell in love with him. He is one of the most attractive men I've seen on earth. I would love to have him as my boyfriend or fuck partner.
Give it up boys....the odds of Mr. Levy fucking you are absolutely the same odds Donald Tru-mp has at being re-elected in 2020....ZERO!!!!
When I first saw William Levy several years ago, I fell in love with him. He is one of the most attractive men I've seen on earth. I would love to have him as my boyfriend or fuck partner.
Takin Fron Syria
June 19, 2018 12:23AM
Fuck yeah. He can have my asshole anytime he wants it.
this is the guy from sin senos. he looks like a guy i dated. he could give me any disease and do me any way he wanted. he could beat me too. colombian guys are everything, except for all the cheating. same like dominican guys!!!

https://ahoramismoeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/13412918_928277523950283_8777762427945616676_n.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780
I will not stand for cheating no matter how good a man looks.
La Lady Corchis The Bi-Polar Bitch
June 19, 2018 08:07PM
This Cuban born man is very attractive with a nice size cut dick seen online. Yes he can fuck my asshole.
Yes this Cubano papi is very good looking. However, he will not have his good looks forever. Believe me when I tell you this.
I would love to fuck his bubble ass.
I would fuck this Cuban stud in a casket.
Lucifer Morning Star
June 29, 2018 01:16PM
He is one of the most gorgeous men in the world. A hot white Latino, Cubano. I prefer white Latinos, not brown or black.
Since u queens luv William Levy so much, what about Gabriel Soto? He looks exactly like him only he's Mexican.
^I'm NOT a Queen!!!
June 29, 2018 09:17PM
Maluca, I'm NOT a Queen! But HELL YA I'd let Gabriel Soto have my ass! I find him more ruggedly handsome than Mr. Levy who is very fine too!
Maluca, do you refer to you Pappy as a QUEEN? Your language is typical of feminine faggots like yourself. Gabriel is attractive, however, he does not look like William Levy. One is a white Cubano and the other is a white Mexicano. I would fuck them both.

Gabriel Soto Vs William Levy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ECY5n1EMtc
William Levy looks the better of the two, Maluca. Cristián de la Fuente looks more like William Levy. I would fuck all three in a foursome. However, since William have crossed over to the mainstream U.S. market in movies, he has become arrogant and cocky. I saw in a video, William Levy refused to sign a fan's autograph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBG9AzT5_RA
I Love Hot White Latinos
June 29, 2018 10:23PM
If all the Spanish speaking illegal aliens coming to the United States were white like William Levy, Cristián de la Fuente, Gabriel Soto, and Franco Noriega, I would welcome them with open arms. The illegal aliens coming to the United States are short ugly dark skin Salvadorans, Mexicans, and other Central & South Americans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkk1Rx5B9k0/?hl=en&taken-by=franconorhal
I prefer @#$%& Ron! What a hottie~!

https://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2012-04/325437/3950954_249px.jpg?1384206587
My pants are already down waiting for his big Cuban dick to cum inside my asshole raw. I would love raw sex with William Levy and Franco Noriega. I believe Franco Noriega is bisexual if not gay. He is most like another Aaron Hernandez.
In my opinion, William Levy comes across as an arrogant asshole. The guy is stuck on himself and he know he's good looking. I would like to see what he will look like at the age of 55.
Spike's Grand Pappy
July 02, 2018 05:32PM
Me thinks, William Levy is losing his hair and might need a weave.
William Levy is losing his hair and might need a weave....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's true. He's going very bald but that's ok. What I don't like are the "bags" under his eyes possibly due to overworking. I like his semi-shaved head! He just needs to get some rest!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d7/e1/f0/d7e1f0ef1db2ed193620f68a29a4d624--william-levi-levy.jpg
U can fuck my assignment now papi
Dirty Jersey Man Whore
July 03, 2018 04:03PM
Whites and white Latinos don't age well. They skin tend to wringle. William is under 40 years old. I believe he is 38 years old. I have seen his cut cock and it is fat.
He is going bald and had a hair transplant costing $14,000.

https://www.latinospost.com/articles/24266/20130724/william-levy-suing-doctor-who-implanted-hair.htm
Why can't some men just accept balding as being a part of life? Why hide it?
I don't care if he is losing his hair or going bald. He can fuck me all day and night with his big hot thick cut Cuban cock.
This guy is stuck up. I have seen him during interviews on Univision. He think he is hot shit. I heard rumors, he slept with men on the casting couch to get where he is today.
There's nothing more of a turnoff than arrogant hot men who act like arrogant hot men thinking they can do and have anyone because of their good looks! I'd rather be with a sincere average guy!
Hunchback of Norte Dame
July 08, 2018 04:34AM
I would love to see this arrogant bastard gang raped.
I want to marry this Cuban hottie if he were gay.
The Lady Chablis aka The Doll
July 16, 2018 05:15PM
He is a very good looking Cuban man. If I were still alive, he could fuck my pussy.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 20?